Job Interview Tips - How to write a 'Good Cover Letter' for a resume - Business English Course
Published: 3 months ago By: Learn English with Let's Talk - Free English Lessons
1, 152 Likes 28 Dislikes
In this Business English course, you will learn how to write a good cover letter for a Job Interview. This Job interview tips video is from our Job Interview skills series. For more videos on JOb interview question and answers click here.
YOu could also take our Job Interview Training at our Let's Talk English speaking institute in Mumbai and get success at your dream Job.
Business English Course - http://www.letstalkpodcast.com/business-english-course/
Job Interview Skills Training - http://www.letstalkpodcast.com/job-interview-skills-training/
This Business English and Job Interview skills lesson will teach you phrases to write an impressive and effective Cover letter when applying for a job.A cover letter is a document that is sent with your resume to provide an introduction to the employer. Below are the phrases that you can use to create a good first impression.
Business English Phrases to Start a Cover Letter:-
1. I am writing in response to your advertisement posted on .....
2. I was referred to you by .....
3. Please accept this letter as my application for the position of .....
Reasons for applying for the Job:-
1. My professional skills appear to be well suited to your company's requirements.
2. This position represents an opportunity to continue my committed career path.
Business English Phrases to Close a Cover Letter:-
1. If you are interested, please contact me at ...
2. I am eager to talk to you about the contribution I could make to your firm.
3. I look forward with enthusiasm to an opportunity for a job interview.
Hope these English Phrases are helpful to you and make sure to enclose your resume along with the cover letter.